Covid-19 has not only ignited a global health and economic crisis but it has also disrupted the way that the organizations fighting the crisis operate. The shift to remote work has officially taken root. And at Tettra, we want to help make your team’s transition from the office to the home as seamless as possible.
We’re excited to announce that we’re offering free Scaling accounts for 3 months to any qualified researchers and nonprofits working on Covid-19 response and relief.
You’ll now be able to store all of your team’s policies and procedures into a single source of truth — free of charge. Check out how you can get a free Scaling account today, our requirements for qualification, and the product features that you’ll have access to below.
How to Get a Free Scaling Account
If you’re new to Tettra
To get access to a free Scaling account, sign up for 30-day trial and reach out to our support team over chat. If you qualify, we’ll unlock the account for you.
If you’re already using Tettra
Reach out to us over chat to let us know you are eligible for a Scaling plan upgrade for six months under this program. We’ll add the upgrade to your account from our end.
Requirements for Qualification
- Be a part of a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit or academic institution
- Provide additional information about your efforts actively working on Covid-19 relief
Free Scaling Account Features
- Up to 250 users
- Unlimited categories, folders, & pages.
- Unlimited version history
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited guest users, read-only users, invite-only categories, page locking, and user groups
- Integrations with Slack, Google Drive, Github, Zapier, and API Access
- New page requests, page update suggestions, and suggestions from Slack
Thank You for Your Service
The Covid-19 crisis has sparked a massive tectonic shift in society today. But, luckily for humanity, your team and organization are setting things back into place — and we’d be more than honored to help.